Saturday, March 03, 2007

in like a lion out like a lamb?

So far march has been wonderful. Wonderful weather that is. Us O'Neills are doing fairly well. I(Steve) just recently found out I wont be able to recieve as much money as I did this previous year for school. So I am unsure of what exactly this means for me. So Im still awaiting a letter to see if other scholarships come through. Hopefully there will be enough for this next year, otherwise, ill be working another job very soon. Which I may because the past week or so my hours have been cut since the winter season is over, and the spring is to come. Which is understandable, but Ive got a stomch to feed, well actually 2 stomachs to fill, that is if you count mine as one.

I am longing for those warmer days to come. Days to start biking to school, taking sparticus to the dog park, playing some frisbee, going outside more often without so many layers on, going rock climbing, hiking, and just spending more time outdoors, and driving with the top down, with my co pilot holly. I bet you thought I was going to say sparticus as my co pilot. Hes the co pilot on the days she works. Work has been all right for holly. Things are just still moving along for us.

So thats about it for this update!

and now a picture for your enjoyment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home